Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Current Obsession: Girlactik's Bashful


                         There's one liquid lipstick we just haven't been able to put down since
                     the day we purchased it, and that's Girlactik's Matte Lip Paint in Bashful.
                     Even though I've purchased many other lip products after getting Bashful,
               I've constantly grabbed onto Bashful for most of my looks in the past few months.
              The color is just gorgeous and I can't seem to get enough of it. On my yellow/olive          
                   undertone skin, it comes off as a mid-tone peachy/light brown nude, but would
                          come off as more of a bright/stark pinky nude for darker complexions.

http://www.girlactik.com/website/matte-lip-paint/ 


The formula of the liquid lipstick is equally as amazing as the color. It feels very light on the lips and definitely doesn't dry them out. There are some liquid lipsticks that are just so heavy and thick on the lips, while others are so thin and blotchy, but this formula has the perfect in between consistency. After wearing it for an hour or two I've noticed that it settles into the lines of my lips but I feel like it's not noticeable to others. To help with this I usually just apply a very light layer of chapstick to moisturize my lips and wipe most of it off before applying the liquid lipstick. This gives my lips a nice base coat of moisture to help keep it from cracking throughout the day. Lastly, the only drawback to this liquid lipstick is that once you start layering it on your lips (lets say when you're touching up) it seems to start drying out and flaking a little bit more. This is clearly expected of any liquid lipstick but, I just wanted to mention it! They have a lot of other gorgeous colors for liquid lipsticks so check them out if you're interested!

My favorite part about Girlactik's liquid lipsticks are that they are so flattering! Some liquid lipsticks just apply as a very opaque and thick formula and just sit on the lips, Girlactik's somehow adjusts to your skin tone and matches your complexion (if that makes any sense.)










Keep up with us on our other platforms!
Instagram: @Simply.Tria
Pinterest:   @Simply Tria

XO, 
RLS

No comments:

Post a Comment