Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The dry shampoo that changed my life!

Dry shampoo is like magic! If you get your hands on a reliable one that does the job and smells great, it changes your whole life (okay, maybe just your hair care routine)!

A few months ago I came across Drybar's Triple Sec 3-in-1 which is a volumizer, texturizer, and dry shampoo. I wasn't too sure if I'd like it since I'm not much of a dry shampoo user, but this product is definitely a keeper.


It does exactly what it says, which includes giving your hair texture, absorbing out the oil in your hair, and volumizing your roots. It doesn't matter if I'm curling or just blow drying my hair, I spray the Triple Sec 3-in-1 a few times throughout my hair and it takes my hair to the next level!

Washing my hair everyday is usually not an option since it can leave my thick, curly hair feeling very dry and flaky, so this is when dry shampoo comes in. Also, on days that I don't have time to wash my hair, this product is a LIFE SAVER. I spray it at my roots and blow dry it quickly and it literally looks like freshly washed hair or even better. When my hair starts to flatten down as the day progresses, I just scrunch up my roots with my fingertips and it's back at it!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the best part, the smell of it. It smells amazing! It has a vanilla scent that just smells like pure perfection. The only down side is that (like most other dry shampoos) your hair starts to feel pretty dry if you use it multiple days in a row, but let's be honest it's probably time to wash your hair at that point! 

If you're not ready to commit to the full size bottle there's a travel size one for half the size!

Buy it here: Dry Bar Triple Sec 3-in-1





P.S We love this video by Modamob on Youtube on how to make the most out of your blowout.



XO, RLS







No comments:

Post a Comment