Monday, August 1, 2016

Urban Decay Concealer!


I've been wanting to try out Urban Decay's Naked Skin concealer for a while now and I finally gave 
in and bought it! So where do I start off...



Consistency: The consistency is the perfect medium of thick and thin. It's not too thick or thin. It doesn't feel to heavy or too watery on the skin like other concealers.

Blendability: With just a few dabs my Beauty Blender, the concealer blends out evenly whether it's under my eyes, on my forehead, blemishes etc.

Coverage: This definitely gets the job done for me. It's really pigmented so I find that a little goes a long way. It provides really good coverage and evens out the hollow space under my eyes.

Creasing: This concealer leaves me with a flawless finish under my eyes! It creases just a little bit right under my lash line (which is inevitable and like every other concealer I've tried), but looks seamless everywhere else applied.

After I blend out the concealer with my Beauty Blender I immediately set it with a powder, and it looks A M A Z I N G.

I would recommend this concealer to anyone who needs a good concealer for everyday wear. It can also double up for nighttime wear due to the amount of coverage it provides. If you would like to try out the concealer for yourself, check out the link below!



XO, 
RLS

No comments:

Post a Comment